-
knoppix hangs during pcmcia config
I have orinoco gold card, an hp ze4400 series laptop, linksys wireless router. My hope is to use knoppix booted from the cd only to access the internet through wireless. The problem I'm having is that knoppix freezes up during the boot process when trying to load the pcmcia configuration for the orinoco card. However, I notice that on my friends sony vaio laptop there is no problems getting knoppix to work with the wireless internet and same orinoco card. Any ideas? I am not sure how to change the pcmcia configuration since I'm booting off of read-only cd-r media.
Similar Threads
-
By chiph in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 11:47 PM
-
By AlBorland in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 09:40 AM
-
By repwatuso in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By mapezaid in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 08:19 PM
-
By amontefusco in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 09:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung 10.1in Wi‑Fi Tablet 32GB White Cracked Screen For Parts/Repair
$18.50

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S11 Ultra SM-X930 - 256GB, Wi-Fi, 14.6" - Gray /Open Box
$869.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00