Not able to install perl tk, perl curses, and perlapi using cpan and knoppix.
Has anyone have experience in getting these to install under Knoppix 3.3?
Not able to install perl tk, perl curses, and perlapi using cpan and knoppix.
Has anyone have experience in getting these to install under Knoppix 3.3?
I've been experimenting with Perl on another machine on which I've got Debian Woody. When I tried to install stuff from Cpan, would not work. On the Debian website there exists a script that you can download and run against the Cpan installation scripts that will convert them into the appropriate form such that you can then install using dpkg. See if you can find this stuff there since I haven't been there for quite a while and thus don't know exactly where it is. If you can't find, let me know and I'll go look.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI i7-4790K 16GB Mini-ITX Combo I/O Shield
$99.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99