I am remastering a Knoppix CD for an Installfest. The remastered CD's will be sent to local PC retailers to run on their display PC's.
I want to be able to display an OOo Impress presentation on startup. My only problem is that when OpenOffice starts up, it wants to do all the setup stuff (in german).
If I run Impress from the KDE menu, it starts up without asking any questions. It does display a splash screen for a while (is this an automated setup?).
Does anyone know how I can get it to bypass (or automate) the setup and show the presentation without any interaction?
Later
David Kirk

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Carrying Case for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Go Retro Video Games Console,Stand
$48.51
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00