Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: KDE 3.2.2 menu backgrounds

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    981

    KDE 3.2.2 menu backgrounds

    How do you change the background of the start menu? I've just upgraded knx 3.3 to KDE 3.2.2 from unstable and the menu background is translucent & reverse color from whatever is under it. Unbelievable ugly & impossible to read...but I've looked all over all the colors & settings I can find & can't find where to change it.
    Anybody know?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    692
    Yeah, there's a menu config. I'm in Windows now, so I can't trace it for you right now, but you can pick a number of backgrounds. Try right-clicking the toolbar and poke around to see if you can find it. If not, I'll try to remember to check back when I'm in Knoppix.

    JD

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 03:35 PM
  2. Fyre - make your own backgrounds
    By probono in forum Klik
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 03:01 PM
  3. Backgrounds for FLUXBOX
    By bob58 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 06:31 AM
  4. Can I put Knoppix backgrounds in my web to free download?
    By todoppix in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 05:05 PM
  5. backgrounds
    By neomarkprice48 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 06:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR picture

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR

$23.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5 picture

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5

$768.00



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$67.99



Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151

$79.99



Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor

$175.00



AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor picture

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor

$59.99