Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: KDE 3.2.2 menu backgrounds

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    981

    KDE 3.2.2 menu backgrounds

    How do you change the background of the start menu? I've just upgraded knx 3.3 to KDE 3.2.2 from unstable and the menu background is translucent & reverse color from whatever is under it. Unbelievable ugly & impossible to read...but I've looked all over all the colors & settings I can find & can't find where to change it.
    Anybody know?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    692
    Yeah, there's a menu config. I'm in Windows now, so I can't trace it for you right now, but you can pick a number of backgrounds. Try right-clicking the toolbar and poke around to see if you can find it. If not, I'll try to remember to check back when I'm in Knoppix.

    JD

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 03:35 PM
  2. Fyre - make your own backgrounds
    By probono in forum Klik
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 03:01 PM
  3. Backgrounds for FLUXBOX
    By bob58 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2005, 06:31 AM
  4. Can I put Knoppix backgrounds in my web to free download?
    By todoppix in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 05:05 PM
  5. backgrounds
    By neomarkprice48 in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 06:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell Inspiron 7500 ENG setup video VHS VID 17500 Sealed 4697T Vintage picture

Dell Inspiron 7500 ENG setup video VHS VID 17500 Sealed 4697T Vintage

$49.99



πŸ”₯ RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP picture

πŸ”₯ RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP

$299.99



Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used picture

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used

$55.99



πŸ”₯ RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE picture

πŸ”₯ RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE

$249.00



Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



Vintage Iomega Bernoulli 90 PRO 90MB SCSI Removable Disk Drive + Extras picture

Vintage Iomega Bernoulli 90 PRO 90MB SCSI Removable Disk Drive + Extras

$124.99



Rare Vintage Commodore Solid State Red LED Calculator 897D w/ box & manual picture

Rare Vintage Commodore Solid State Red LED Calculator 897D w/ box & manual

$49.99



Epson LQ-570+ Vintage Dot Matrix Printer Tested w/Cable - READ picture

Epson LQ-570+ Vintage Dot Matrix Printer Tested w/Cable - READ

$100.00



Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New picture

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New

$82.00



Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New picture

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New

$75.00