-
Help on the knx2hd
It works fine when I run from the CD.
Now I try to install on harddrive. It doesn't work.
First question, in the knx2hd config menu, how do I select? It seems, the one gets selected has a "X". I can move to the one I want, but I cannot put a "X" there.
Similar Threads
-
By franz29 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 08:18 PM
-
By metavoid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 09:45 AM
-
By ldp in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 08:21 AM
-
By dou01553 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 02:21 AM
-
By linda in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 06:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Seagate 3.5" Desktop HDD 3TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 1ER166-510
$39.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate ST1000VM002 1TB 5900RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDD | PC DVR CCTV | | 1Y
$55.95