-
Help on the knx2hd (install on HD)
It works fine when I run from the CD.
Now I try to install on harddrive. It doesn't work.
First question, in the knx2hd config menu, when I try to select the following,
# debian-like system (old installer way)
# specify on which partition you intend to install Knoppix
# specify the root password and hostname of the machine
# specify where you wish to install the boot loader
how do I select? It seems, the one gets selected has a "X". I can move to the one I want, but I cannot put a "X" there.
HELP !!!
Similar Threads
-
By franz29 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 08:18 PM
-
By metavoid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 09:45 AM
-
By dou01553 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 10:06 PM
-
By linda in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 06:35 PM
-
By godot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 30
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00