-
Hard disk not properly recognized
Hello!
I have a problem with my hard disk UDMA/133. It is perfectly recognized and installed under Debian Woody. It is hde1, because I have made just a partition to save information. This partition is ext3, and when I boot with my Woody, it's OK. But something strange happens when I boot with my Knoppix CD-ROM, as it recognizes my hde1, but it tries to mount as vfat. If I change /etc/fstab and put ext3, and try to mount it again, it's impossible to mount the partition.
Any help?
Thanks a lot
Similar Threads
-
By NinaBlount in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 12:43 AM
-
By jmcla in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 01:28 AM
-
By wa in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 05:21 AM
-
By captain in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 06:19 PM
-
By Darkworld in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2003, 01:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99