You are probably using the DVI input to the monitor.Originally Posted by c01100011
Try fb1280x1024 vsync=60.
Then do the hdd install and the cheat will carry over.
I recently purchased a dell 1801 FP monitor and would like to do a knoppix hd install but i can't get X to show up.
I know i have to use cheat codes to change the resolution and refresh rate but i can't figure out which ones. HELP THE NEWBIE !![]()
You are probably using the DVI input to the monitor.Originally Posted by c01100011
Try fb1280x1024 vsync=60.
Then do the hdd install and the cheat will carry over.
thanks for responding , but i figured it with a last attempt of ENTERING EVERY CHEAT CODE THERE IS haha i don't know what excatly helped but some were between the nv drivers hsyn=60 vsync=60 xfree86 fb1280x1024 screen=1280x1024 lang=us something did it and i got it working haha , thanks anyway
Great! I have the 1702FP and it was driving me nuts using analog again. But I stumbled across an article with the cheat code, and I am all digital again.Originally Posted by c01100011
Now, I only wish I could figure out how to get DVI to work with Mandrake 10.0

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981
$199.99
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99
IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D
$219.99