I have installed knoppix on hdd last week. So, I am very happy to use this distro. But, I have a problem which will rapidly begin a big one !
I use XMMS to play some tracks, and it works fine ... but sometimes, sound disappears ! So I need reboot computer to get it.
Does someone have the same problem ? have you got an answer ?
thx
ps : sorry if my english is not really fluent ...
************
sometimes, when I go in sound manager, if I disable and enable general output, sound comes back ... but one time on 10 ...

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga Color CRT Monitor Model 1084S-P Stereo - Parts Or Repair
$100.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
NOB AlfaData AlfaScan Plus Hand Scanner for Commodore Amiga 256 Grayscale RARE
$149.99