1. Yes, you got itOriginally Posted by bsoderror
2. Why didn't you just try it? Easier than posting, right?
3. If you d'led the EN version, you don't even need the lang=en
4. You could probably get away with 'knoppix26 myconfig=scan'
JD
Instead of doing knoppix26 knoppix toram knoppix lang=en knoppix myconfig=/mnt/hda5 etc.
Is it possible to do a knoppix26 toram lang=en myconfig=/mnt/hda5 or something real close. All the knoppixs is kinda redundent. IMO
Thanx for any help
1. Yes, you got itOriginally Posted by bsoderror
2. Why didn't you just try it? Easier than posting, right?
3. If you d'led the EN version, you don't even need the lang=en
4. You could probably get away with 'knoppix26 myconfig=scan'
JD
[quote=
1. Yes, you got it
2. Why didn't you just try it? Easier than posting, right?
3. If you d'led the EN version, you don't even need the lang=en
4. You could probably get away with 'knoppix26 myconfig=scan'
JD[/quote]
1. OK great
2. Just got home from work and haven't booted it yet, I like to post now and then ;o)
3. I did get the EN version and I don't put that in at boot. I threw it in here for effect.
4. I figured if I put the path in it'd take less time, I'm 53 and counting the nano seconds. Life is Grand eh?!!
For some reason I figured "toram" would speed something up, heh heh..... man, was I wrong. Won't do that again for awhile.

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8Bay 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 4x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU 1100ws, 2GPUCbl
$660.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99