please help!![]()
I'm using latest Knoppix version with kernel 2.6, running it in a 30gb hdd with a:
Samsung Syncmaster 550v 15 inches monitor
Nvidia GEforceII TI 64mb
Everything works fine except that the current (and only) resolution and refresh rate I can get is 1024x768x60hz. Higher refresh rate mode are no present.
My current Windows XP resolution is 1024x768x75hz and it looks great.
Is there any way I could force a 1024x768x75hz into knoppix and "save" this configuration so I don't have to change it over and over again?
Yoo know, the 60hz RR it's burning my eyes!![]()
please help!![]()
Type as root in a shell: "/usr/bin/kxconfig". Here you wil be able to set your display settings.
It worked great!
thanks for your help

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Commodore Amiga 391425-02 BUDGIE REV A Chip for A1200 #9348
$79.99
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
ECS SUPER DENISE CSG 390433-02 8373R4PD for Commodore Amiga 500 2000 2500 3000
$127.00
Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99
Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$64.99
Commodore Amiga 391010-01 8374 ALICE Chip for A1200 #4893
$249.99
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99