please help!![]()
I'm using latest Knoppix version with kernel 2.6, running it in a 30gb hdd with a:
Samsung Syncmaster 550v 15 inches monitor
Nvidia GEforceII TI 64mb
Everything works fine except that the current (and only) resolution and refresh rate I can get is 1024x768x60hz. Higher refresh rate mode are no present.
My current Windows XP resolution is 1024x768x75hz and it looks great.
Is there any way I could force a 1024x768x75hz into knoppix and "save" this configuration so I don't have to change it over and over again?
Yoo know, the 60hz RR it's burning my eyes!![]()
please help!![]()
Type as root in a shell: "/usr/bin/kxconfig". Here you wil be able to set your display settings.
It worked great!
thanks for your help

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49