-
Senior Member
registered user
Hello Bryan,
I don't know if I missed it on your instructions but I found that I had to edit a line in the sshd_config file on the server machine, I needed to change the X11Forwarding line from no to yes in /etc/ssh/sshd_config (on a debian system):
... (snip)
X11Forwarding no
... (snip)
change it to:
... (snip)
X11Forwarding yes
... (snip)
save the file and then restart ssh on your server.
(in debian: /etc/init.d/ssh restart)
The other thing I noticed is that .xsession is used for the window manager / desktop environment selection so I had to change that file in the users home directory so it started the proper wm /de.
Thanks,
rock
Similar Threads
-
By globaltekit in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 06:13 PM
-
By nesto510 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 12:34 PM
-
By janne in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 11:08 AM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 04:05 PM
-
By nhoxanh in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 11:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99