-
Dependency problems
Hy everybody:
I want to ask 2 questions:
- The fist one: I tryed to install eclipse using the sources I get in a link, It was supposed to be good, but it wasn't. If i do apt-get -f install it doesn't correct the problems:
Errors were encountered while processing:
locales
j2re1.4
libant1.6-java
libjaxp1.2-java
libxerces2-java
ant
eclipse-javac
liblucene-java
eclipse-platform
junit
eclipse-jdt
eclipse-source
eclipse-pde
eclipse-sdk
j2sdk1.4
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
So I want to solve this problems. I supose I have to uninstall them, but how to do it is I can't?
- The second question: I have knoppix 3.3 installed on my computer. I want to update it to be like 3.4, but without reinstalling. How can I do it? That is, not only apt-get dist-upgrade.
I want to use kde 3.2, kernel 2.6.x and other knoppix 3.4 advantages.
Thanks a lot
Similar Threads
-
By Doppelbock in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 01:21 AM
-
By 3p0cHx in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 11:52 PM
-
By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By triveditej in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 05:51 PM
-
By stefan741 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-06-2003, 04:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08