I have installed knoppix on hdd.
So, I tried to use open office but it doesn't work.
When I launch any of open office applications, I only obtain a splash screen of open office ...
if someone can help me ... :'(
thx
I have installed knoppix on hdd.
So, I tried to use open office but it doesn't work.
When I launch any of open office applications, I only obtain a splash screen of open office ...
if someone can help me ... :'(
thx
If nothing else works, remove the version that comes with knoppix and try the standard install.
Code:apt-get remove openoffice-de-enCode:apt-get install openoffice.org

Commodore SX-64 Personal Computer
$600.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
$550.00
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64/C64 23 Original Games (Untested /As Is ,no returns )Maniac Mansion
$115.00
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99