I have installed knoppix on hdd.
So, I tried to use open office but it doesn't work.
When I launch any of open office applications, I only obtain a splash screen of open office ...
if someone can help me ... :'(
thx
I have installed knoppix on hdd.
So, I tried to use open office but it doesn't work.
When I launch any of open office applications, I only obtain a splash screen of open office ...
if someone can help me ... :'(
thx
If nothing else works, remove the version that comes with knoppix and try the standard install.
Code:apt-get remove openoffice-de-enCode:apt-get install openoffice.org

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00