Do you get a login? If so can you choose Fluxbox? If not you can just do startx /usr/bin/fluxbox from text mode and that ougtta do it.
For some reason, I can't get fluxbox to work after I do a hdd install with knoppix-install. It worked on the LiveCD, but since I've installed it on the hd, it hasn't worked. When I installed, for configuration, I chose the 'first' option in the box (out of 3). It said something about multi-user, and preferred, I just selected it w/o thinking. Is this the problem ? or can someone tell me what is ?
ty in advance
Do you get a login? If so can you choose Fluxbox? If not you can just do startx /usr/bin/fluxbox from text mode and that ougtta do it.

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2133 PC4-2133P ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin 15-102217-01
$239.00
USED Silver White Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" Kids Edition 32GB TABLET - SM-T290
$39.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 64GB 4GB RAM 10.5" WiFi Android Tablet Tested
$99.99
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4 RDIMM PC4-2933Y 288-Pin ECC Registered UCS-MR-X32G2RT-H
$299.00