Do you get a login? If so can you choose Fluxbox? If not you can just do startx /usr/bin/fluxbox from text mode and that ougtta do it.
For some reason, I can't get fluxbox to work after I do a hdd install with knoppix-install. It worked on the LiveCD, but since I've installed it on the hd, it hasn't worked. When I installed, for configuration, I chose the 'first' option in the box (out of 3). It said something about multi-user, and preferred, I just selected it w/o thinking. Is this the problem ? or can someone tell me what is ?
ty in advance
Do you get a login? If so can you choose Fluxbox? If not you can just do startx /usr/bin/fluxbox from text mode and that ougtta do it.

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99