-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks for your reply.
Yesterday, I was able to install knoppix 3.3 on the sata disk and even lilo was in the MBR and I could boot into it but I couldn't boot my winxp anymore due to the error: "could not find ntldr"
knoppix 3.4 didn't succeed in booting.
But as you suggest, I'll look for grub now because I don't think it's included with knoppix.
thanks and regards,
Lieven
Similar Threads
-
By cyris in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-13-2004, 04:32 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-11-2004, 06:44 AM
-
By chapium in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 03:42 PM
-
By grendwulf in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 10:36 PM
-
By srinivasan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2003, 07:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72