I thought I wouldn't need an aol client with aol anywhere at:
www.aol.com
but I can't access this site using Knoqueror. Anyone else having this trouble?
TIA,
not that I would use or need AOL, but as I came across it, I thought perhaps people might want it integrated into Knoppix:
http://nikita.ath.cx/~yath/debian/
AOL Dialer for Debian
I thought I wouldn't need an aol client with aol anywhere at:
www.aol.com
but I can't access this site using Knoqueror. Anyone else having this trouble?
TIA,
The AOL dialer is to use the AOL Internet access, e.g. DSL, with debian, not for accessing their content/applications.
I can't get www.aol.com on Konqueror....
Regards,
I never use AOL content, just would like to have my better half check her email without rebooting PC from KNOPPIX to M$ WINDOZE all the time!
Thanx,
you mean http://webmail.aol.com/? That should work with all dialup providers and has nothing to do with dialing into AOL. Btw, http://webmail.aol.com/ should work fine on Konqeror... (I can't check though since I have no AOL account)
OK! Thanx, webmail.aol.com works fine. I don't know why I can't load www.aol.com????
Regards,
I also don't know, it works fine for me in Konqueror. I have Flash installed.Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
Oh, you need flash installed for www.aol.com to work? Well, that explains it then. You must have knx-hdinstalled your PC, I'm working off the KNOPPIX CD.
Regards,
I am also running from CD, the newest Knoppix version has a menu to install Flash while running from CD (it's in the Knoppix menu).Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$111.30
2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00