I thought I wouldn't need an aol client with aol anywhere at:
www.aol.com
but I can't access this site using Knoqueror. Anyone else having this trouble?
TIA,
not that I would use or need AOL, but as I came across it, I thought perhaps people might want it integrated into Knoppix:
http://nikita.ath.cx/~yath/debian/
AOL Dialer for Debian
I thought I wouldn't need an aol client with aol anywhere at:
www.aol.com
but I can't access this site using Knoqueror. Anyone else having this trouble?
TIA,
The AOL dialer is to use the AOL Internet access, e.g. DSL, with debian, not for accessing their content/applications.
I can't get www.aol.com on Konqueror....
Regards,
I never use AOL content, just would like to have my better half check her email without rebooting PC from KNOPPIX to M$ WINDOZE all the time!
Thanx,
you mean http://webmail.aol.com/? That should work with all dialup providers and has nothing to do with dialing into AOL. Btw, http://webmail.aol.com/ should work fine on Konqeror... (I can't check though since I have no AOL account)
OK! Thanx, webmail.aol.com works fine. I don't know why I can't load www.aol.com????
Regards,
I also don't know, it works fine for me in Konqueror. I have Flash installed.Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia
Oh, you need flash installed for www.aol.com to work? Well, that explains it then. You must have knx-hdinstalled your PC, I'm working off the KNOPPIX CD.
Regards,
I am also running from CD, the newest Knoppix version has a menu to install Flash while running from CD (it's in the Knoppix menu).Originally Posted by A. Jorge Garcia

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00