OOO, I guess its time to download, burn and upgrade again....
I haven't for a while as the last V3.1 and the first V3.2 didn't work for me. I'm currently using 2003.0101 V3.1 in school.
Regards,

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99
Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6" HD, N4000, 6GB, 64GB EMMC, Platinum Titan
$165.00
64 GB Ram (32x2) Memory for laptop: Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$280.00