Well I should think that this is indeed the right place for this question.Check this out:
http://david.abdelli.free.fr/speedtouch/en/index.html
Also use the search function at the top of the page- it does wonders.![]()
Hi,
i am sorry if this isnt in the right place to post this question. I am completely new to Linux and thought i would try knoppix to get to grips with the syste. I have a usb alcatel speedtouch modem, but i dont have the first clue how to configure it, get it started and fire it up.
Again any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Well I should think that this is indeed the right place for this question.Check this out:
http://david.abdelli.free.fr/speedtouch/en/index.html
Also use the search function at the top of the page- it does wonders.![]()
Hi,
I followed the advice to the letter, the driver seems so be installed, it gets to the end of the shell execution and then nothing. Am i doing something wrong, how exactly do you get the USB mdoem started so as to connect, I dont even know how to query it?
Thanks
Well I have never even seen one of those modems before.I looks fairly straightforward tho. Get the firmware, run the script, answer some questions. Did you see that therer is also another link w/ similar instructions? Maybe it's easier for you.
http://christophe.delord.free.fr/en/adsl/debian.html

IBM PC Manuals Books Lot of 6 Vintage
$250.00
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00
7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC
$35.98
Vintage Ceramic IC Chips 50 Pcs For Collection
$550.00
8x Gold Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Transistor Cordwood Modules B2500/B5000
$149.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Rare Vintage Apple 820-0729-B PC Compatibility Card PCI PowerMac
$299.00
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Vintage Super Rare Exxon Office Supplies Keyboard Mechanical Untested* 1980-85
$499.99