I downloaded knoppix, burned but when I boot up, it shows the command prompt and the thing that says press enter to load knoppix, I press that and the screen goes blank did I do something wrong (btw I'm on a desktop)
I downloaded knoppix, burned but when I boot up, it shows the command prompt and the thing that says press enter to load knoppix, I press that and the screen goes blank did I do something wrong (btw I'm on a desktop)

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer System 800 XL ** Tested ** AS-IS Parts or Repair
$123.75
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer w/ Original Mouse Untested Parts Repair AS IS
$228.32
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25