hd2 isnt the partition, its a harddrive, hda2 i guess. Anyway you need to make a partition thats EXT3, and if you want a linux swap partition, which is the name of the filesystem you can select for the swap.
My problem is when I open the software to partition my disk I create hd2 and thats all? then I select that knoppix install it there? - or do I have to create a / and swap and how do I do that just creating the partition?
I have installed mandrake in another pc and I just rezise de partition and the free space I just press the botton auto-allocate and thats it, is there something like that on knoppix or just creating the hd2 and telling to install there is done.
hd2 isnt the partition, its a harddrive, hda2 i guess. Anyway you need to make a partition thats EXT3, and if you want a linux swap partition, which is the name of the filesystem you can select for the swap.

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2 14" 16GB, Thunder Black
$387.46
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00