hd2 isnt the partition, its a harddrive, hda2 i guess. Anyway you need to make a partition thats EXT3, and if you want a linux swap partition, which is the name of the filesystem you can select for the swap.
My problem is when I open the software to partition my disk I create hd2 and thats all? then I select that knoppix install it there? - or do I have to create a / and swap and how do I do that just creating the partition?
I have installed mandrake in another pc and I just rezise de partition and the free space I just press the botton auto-allocate and thats it, is there something like that on knoppix or just creating the hd2 and telling to install there is done.
hd2 isnt the partition, its a harddrive, hda2 i guess. Anyway you need to make a partition thats EXT3, and if you want a linux swap partition, which is the name of the filesystem you can select for the swap.

Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$599.99
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Factory Sealed Windows 2000 Professional Upgrade Edition Vintage PC Software NOS
$50.00
Vintage Cardinal Technologies Tseng Labs ET4000AX ISA VGA Card 1MB DRAM 16-bit
$76.99
Vintage Retro Beige ATX Sleeper PC Desktop Computer Case Good Condition
$199.99
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59