-
help needed
ok this is my first time using linux and I'm having a little trouble.
I run the 2.6 kernal so i can try to write to my NTFS drive. When ever I try to place a file there, it tells me there was an error writing to that drive. How can i make this work.
Second, Persistent Home. I created one on my other linux partition as an image. I didn't use the encryption thing. When i startup and try to access it, I am told it can not load it then I am asked for passwords and stuff. How can I fix this. (P.S I would rather store it on my NTFS drive as my linux one is kind of currupted.)
Thanks,
Ryan
Similar Threads
-
By BNU-FaNtAsMa in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By miguipda in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 02:07 AM
-
By magi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 09:04 PM
-
By junior in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-08-2003, 05:41 AM
-
By Mr. G in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2002, 01:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99