I have created a Knoppix 3.4 CD running Linux 2.4.26 with the grsecurity patch and a modified net/ipv4 kernel and all commercial services turned #<off>#. Now any box booted by my disk cannot be seen by any nmap search or any commercial software while the box is in invisible mode. But...
I would also like to employ the Rule Based Access Control feature of grsecurity. This requires an /sbin/gradm -E call to begin using my Access Control List. I have chrooted to the base directory of my iso source and performed the gradm2 "make" and "make install" tasks. But when I perform the /sbin/gradm -E command from my ...source/etc/rc3.d/S99script, I get:
Could not open /dev/grsec
open: no such device or address
I have added "REGISTER grsec PERMISSION root.root 0622" to ...source/etc/devfs/conf.d/50lvm. It did not help???
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.77