-
editing /etc/inittab
thanks for the info. as soon as I get a chance, I will test it out. It is the last line in the script and it says something like:
"blah blah.. xsession start"
I'm not where I can see the line right now... anyway, this is where I take it I change to something like:
/usr/bin/kdm -nodaemon?
Thanks for your assistance - I'll give it a shot asap.
Clint
Similar Threads
-
By majo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 01:32 PM
-
By jeremymeindl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 01:06 AM
-
By psoleko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By turbines in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 04:40 PM
-
By gmwest5 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 08:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

1 Dell Ultra SSD M.2 NVMe PCI-Express x16 Solid State Storage Adapter Card 6N9RH
$59.99