-
editing /etc/inittab
thanks for the info. as soon as I get a chance, I will test it out. It is the last line in the script and it says something like:
"blah blah.. xsession start"
I'm not where I can see the line right now... anyway, this is where I take it I change to something like:
/usr/bin/kdm -nodaemon?
Thanks for your assistance - I'll give it a shot asap.
Clint
Similar Threads
-
By majo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 01:32 PM
-
By jeremymeindl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 01:06 AM
-
By psoleko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By turbines in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-17-2004, 04:40 PM
-
By gmwest5 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 08:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8150.00

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97