-
I also had a fit trying to get my 3 button Logitech mouse to work
well in Knoppix. I added the following to my X86Config-4 file:
Option "Resolution" "300"
I use a large monitor at 1280x1024 so you might need to adjust this
to your own preference. Possibly 200 to 240.
In the Control Panel, Peripherals, Mouse, I set my mouse to 6 on the speed
and 4 on the threshhold. On my other machine I use 8 & 4 respectively.
Similar Threads
-
By drasey in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 07:34 PM
-
By gecco in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-18-2004, 02:06 PM
-
By otacon716 in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 08:11 PM
-
By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM
-
By MeglaW in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2003, 04:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72