-
Vmware 4.5.1 & Knoppix 3.4 & kernel 2.6.6
Hello
I'm trying to install Vmware 4.5.1 in a Knoppix 3.4 withkernel 2.6.6 (boot knoppix26) installed in HD. I get an error of kernel sources, because i have 2.4 sources while i need 2.6.6. I have downloaded 2.6.6 from kernel.org, but these also don't work (it seems like knoppix 2.6.6 is a little bit modificated as i have read in knoppix-readme). Vmware installation says 2.6.6 kernel sources aren't the good ones for my kernel (but with #uname -a I got 2.6.6 ...)
Does somebody know what can i do? I'm getting crazy!!!
Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By Arkasha in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 02:29 PM
-
By bspengler in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 01:49 PM
-
By Josh83 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 06:47 PM
-
By Ish Rattan in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 04:49 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 06:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks SSR120 Smart Router
$500.00

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00