This is a patch against the compressloop implementation at http://projects.openoffice.nl/downloads/compressloop/
(I use this because it doesn't need huge amounts of RAM, since you can specify the image size in advance.)
For some reason, atoi() and atol() don't like numbers greater than 2^31. (Most likely because they assume signed results???)
As a result, compressloop is limited to a maximum input image size of 2^31 (2 gigs) instead of the 2^32 (4 gigs) limit of a long.
I'm sure the best way to fix this would be to replace atoi(), but it's 1:34 AM and I want to compress UT2k3 now, so my patch to the utilities is as follows:
This allows you to set the input image size in 2048-byte sectors. This gets around the atoi() limitation, and also makes compressloop easier to use in scripts with mkisofs -q -print-sizeCode:diff cloop/compressloop.c cloop-sectorpatch/compressloop.c 74a75 > fprintf(stderr, "\t-s sectors\t\tset number of 2048-byte sectors instead of image size in bytes\n"); 105a107 > unsigned long imagesec; 111c113 < while ((optionchar=getopt(argc,argv,"b:i:I:c:Fv"))!=-1) { --- > while ((optionchar=getopt(argc,argv,"b:s:i:I:c:Fv"))!=-1) { 119a122,125 > break; > case 's': > imagesec=atoi(optarg); > imagesize=imagesec*2048;

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI DDR4 LGA 1700 Intel Z790 SATA 6Gb/s DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$163.49
GIGABYTE X570 UD AM4 motherboard +AMD Ryzen 9 3900x CPU+Cooler
$250.00
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00
MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99