Hi!
I'd give Brazilized-knoppix called KURUMIN linux 3.0 a try, just downloaded KURUMIN linux 3.0 latest ISO. image to fat
partition and extracted it to as ...c:/knoppix/,
later with rawwriter I made boot disk from
"boot.img", once reboot, it went smoothly, suddenly stalled at "not finding knoppix system" .......
what special command should I apply to go with installation from HDD succefully for
Kurumin3.0 with boot floppy disc?
also main doc .of Kurumin3.0 &website 'are in portuguese, I found no clue of solutions at
all.
A bien tot!!!!
tom
![]()

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ Plus 11” 128GB Android Tablet Graphite BRAND NEW SEALED.
$214.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99
Samsung Chromebook 11.6" Intel Celeron Chrome OS Gray (Charger Inc)
$22.00