-
Email Server
Hi,
I'm having a great deal of difficulty setting up a server to pick up email and filter spam, viruses, etc.
I'm trying to pick email up from a number of sources including pop3. However, I had one domain name MX configured to fire email directly at my static IP. This never actually worked and I have been unable to access my mail. I have tried various configurations including exim and postfix, but have been unable to convert their rather complicated man pages into a working email server.
I also need to have my users (who are using XP) to be able to send from Outlook (yuk).
I need details on how to set up samba to accept the outgoing mail and allow the incoming mail to be posted to the correct user.
Anyone know of a simple howto?
Similar Threads
-
By John Richards in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2005, 08:37 AM
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 12:39 AM
-
By T-Dob in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 05:01 AM
-
By daYz in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00