-
Centrino and Knoppix 3.4 05-17-04
I had no problem using centrino wireless with Knoppix 3.4 05-04-04, but with the 05-17-04 version I can't get it to work at all. I'm not even able to load the driver with modprobe. I've checked both md5 sums; has anyone else experienced this problem?
Similar Threads
-
By manx in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-06-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By headshot_001 in forum Networking
Replies: 26
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 05:46 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-02-2004, 11:09 PM
-
By applecran in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 10:43 AM
-
By runnersam in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 07:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8995.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER EX2300-24P 24-PORT POE+ GIGABIT ETHERNET SWITCH UNCLAIMED
$99.99

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97