cd to your /mnt directory and check that your /cdrom and /cdrom1 are not symlinks. I had this problem after the hd install. Deleting and making new directory worked great. The fstab looks good to me, but, I am a newb also.
cd to your /mnt directory and check that your /cdrom and /cdrom1 are not symlinks. I had this problem after the hd install. Deleting and making new directory worked great. The fstab looks good to me, but, I am a newb also.

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1165G7 2.80GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11
$284.99
LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$235.00
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 5 2-in-1 16" WUXGA Touch Ryzen 7 8845HS 16GB 512GB SSD FPReader
$571.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" Touchscreen i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$284.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50