-
Spam from Knoppix mail client usage?
I posted a question a while back (linked below hopefully) asking about why I started getting spam e-mails as result of once using a Knoppix CD (and KMail?) to pick up my e-mail.
I remain curious as to whether anyone else has seen a similar problem (especially given that the spam to [email protected] continues to this day !) and what might have caused it....
Of course it is too late to rectify my mistake but it wasn't a good advert for Knoppix (or, rather, something inclluded on it).
I should note that - apart from this annoying breach of my e-mail address - I like Knoppix otherwise.
My original posting is at :-
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...e2008b75c6c5ae
Similar Threads
-
By eccythump in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 09:03 PM
-
By ICPUG in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 06:16 PM
-
By msmith in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 10:39 PM
-
By Mary in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 02:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mass Microsystems DataPak 88MB Removable External SCSI Hard Drive...
$149.99

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00

Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Vintage Dell Inspiron 7500 15" Pentium II 400MHz 128MB 4.8GB Windows 2000 Pro
$59.00

15pc Vintage Networking Electronics Lot Netgear Linksys D-Link Roku Untested
$85.00

Vintage Tiny KB-9805 PC Qwerty Keyboard Retro Wired #99
$54.99

VINTAGE IBM THINKPAD 770 TYPE 9548 13.7" PENTIUM MMX LAPTOP As Is
$189.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00