Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Lexmark Z12 & PPD driver from Linuxprinting.org

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    118

    Lexmark Z12 & PPD driver from Linuxprinting.org

    In setting up the various printers I have I am interested in at least trying the inkjet printer I have, Lexmark Z12.

    YES, I know its a wimprinter, but I ran accross the following:

    http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_dr...xm3200-tweaked

    So I used the script to create a PPD file, downloaded, it then under KDE | Printing Manager | Add Printer.

    Unfortunately this doesn't do much, and I think I am missing something in setting this up. From what I gather this uses GS to create a file and send to the printer via the driver from the PPD file.

    Printing works fine under the Optra E+ Laser I have, so I know that printing is fine.

    I've overlooked something in setting this up, I think . . .no I am sure.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933
    Are you using the 3200tweaked driver?
    Check your version of ghostscript.

    Here are some forum posts (in case you didnt see them)

    http://www.linuxprinting.org/newspor...exmark.general

Similar Threads

  1. lexmark z42 and knoppix 3.4
    By jkarpago in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 07:48 PM
  2. lexmark printer problem under CUPS
    By help_seeker in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 05:31 PM
  3. Lexmark x125 Printer Driver
    By tgieddie84 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 05:07 PM
  4. lexmark printer
    By pfmrof in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 02:53 AM
  5. Adding Lexmark USB Printer In Knoppix Ver 3.1
    By Butch in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 02:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$545.25



Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive

$29.99



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1746.47



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot

$129.99



Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2 picture

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2

$135.00



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$330.73