-
LILO
Okay, I chose not to let the Lilo bootloader install as part of the install process. So I use a boot floppy with Knoppix on my second hard drive.
1.) I am fairly happy with this arrangement, but I am curious as how would I go about installing LILO now?
FYI: My Windows is on the primary drive and Knoppix is on my secondary.
2.) Is there anything special I need to know if I set up LILO? I'm kind of skidish messing with the MBR and want to know if it's a simple installation or do I have to do a lot of editing.
Similar Threads
-
By tomjermy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 01:07 AM
-
By pc3 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 08:08 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 06:26 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 04:08 PM
-
By Wazz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 02:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Lot of 15 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Parts
$338.63

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

LOT OF 27-Mixed Lot of 8GB (27x8GB=216GB TOTAL) PC3L-12800R ECC REG Server RAM
$99.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00