I was wondering, I have lots of harddisks but I want to choose wich, so does anyone know of you how much space it cost?
I was wondering, I have lots of harddisks but I want to choose wich, so does anyone know of you how much space it cost?
Uncompressed I think the CD holds about 2.3 GB, so a minimum for an install would be 2,5 GB if you plan to clean it up a bit and don't plan on installing lots of new software.
I would set it up as follows:
4-5 GB for /
2*RAM for swap (max 1 GB)
100MB - ?GB for /home depending on what you plan on storing there.
2 GB FAT formatted partition for moving stuff between Windows and Linux.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00