Sorry if this is the wrong section. As it stands, I am completely reliant on a screen reader to use a computer, which naturally means that using any touchscreen-oriented device is impossible, and to be quite honest, not having a portable computing device on any sort is starting to be a bother. I want to purchase a low-end netbook that I can throw Adriane on and use on the go. i was considering the ACer C7 Chromebook(http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00D6W...=ATVPDKIKX0DER), but I am not sure it will allow me to trash Chrome in favor of a harddrive install of Adriane. Firefox is the only thing I ever leave text mode for, so I doubt the Celeron processor or the 2GB of Ram will offer any performance issues, and 16 GB of on-board storage should be more than enough. Any advice would be appreciated

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00