Skype released a new verion:
Version: 0.93.0.3. Release date: Dec 21, 2004
Since I use skype daily on windows, even with skype out - I need my linux skype to support also every single improvement![]()
Done. And I have improved the klik recipe so that from now on, klik://skype will always install the most recent version automagically.Originally Posted by aay
Greetings,
probono
Skype released a new verion:
Version: 0.93.0.3. Release date: Dec 21, 2004
Since I use skype daily on windows, even with skype out - I need my linux skype to support also every single improvement![]()
A of today, klik://skype installs Version: 0.93.0.3. Merry Christmas!
A merry christmas to you also! (and to all forum members also!)
BTW:
May I ask here for a aKregator Klik(http://freshmeat.net/projects/akregator/) (It's a RSS feed reader that can even integrate itself into Kontact !)
klik://akregator
Greetings,
probono
I got akregator back! Now my world is spinning again!
Thanks to Mr. Knopper I got a linux up and running in no time
Thanks to probono I got a really good news reader (akregator) and skype running!
(and a newer version of open office and firefox also !)
If you ever visit vienna, let me know, I owe you more than one beer!

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99