Skype released a new verion:
Version: 0.93.0.3. Release date: Dec 21, 2004
Since I use skype daily on windows, even with skype out - I need my linux skype to support also every single improvement![]()
Done. And I have improved the klik recipe so that from now on, klik://skype will always install the most recent version automagically.Originally Posted by aay
Greetings,
probono
Skype released a new verion:
Version: 0.93.0.3. Release date: Dec 21, 2004
Since I use skype daily on windows, even with skype out - I need my linux skype to support also every single improvement![]()
A of today, klik://skype installs Version: 0.93.0.3. Merry Christmas!
A merry christmas to you also! (and to all forum members also!)
BTW:
May I ask here for a aKregator Klik(http://freshmeat.net/projects/akregator/) (It's a RSS feed reader that can even integrate itself into Kontact !)
klik://akregator
Greetings,
probono
I got akregator back! Now my world is spinning again!
Thanks to Mr. Knopper I got a linux up and running in no time
Thanks to probono I got a really good news reader (akregator) and skype running!
(and a newer version of open office and firefox also !)
If you ever visit vienna, let me know, I owe you more than one beer!

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 Laptop 14" FHD Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$289.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50