Skype released a new verion:
Version: 0.93.0.3. Release date: Dec 21, 2004
Since I use skype daily on windows, even with skype out - I need my linux skype to support also every single improvement![]()
Done. And I have improved the klik recipe so that from now on, klik://skype will always install the most recent version automagically.Originally Posted by aay
Greetings,
probono
Skype released a new verion:
Version: 0.93.0.3. Release date: Dec 21, 2004
Since I use skype daily on windows, even with skype out - I need my linux skype to support also every single improvement![]()
A of today, klik://skype installs Version: 0.93.0.3. Merry Christmas!
A merry christmas to you also! (and to all forum members also!)
BTW:
May I ask here for a aKregator Klik(http://freshmeat.net/projects/akregator/) (It's a RSS feed reader that can even integrate itself into Kontact !)
klik://akregator
Greetings,
probono
I got akregator back! Now my world is spinning again!
Thanks to Mr. Knopper I got a linux up and running in no time
Thanks to probono I got a really good news reader (akregator) and skype running!
(and a newer version of open office and firefox also !)
If you ever visit vienna, let me know, I owe you more than one beer!

HP ProLiant DL360 Gen 11 - Xeon Gold 5th Gen - 192 GB DDR5 ECC - 2x 240 GB SSD
$17000.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$149.00
Windows Server 2025 Standard✔ 24-CORE✔ 10 CALs✔ 50 RDS✔ Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99