-
Oh thanks!
I got akregator back! Now my world is spinning again!
Thanks to Mr. Knopper I got a linux up and running in no time 
Thanks to probono I got a really good news reader (akregator) and skype running!
(and a newer version of open office and firefox also !)
If you ever visit vienna, let me know, I owe you more than one beer
!
Similar Threads
-
By steev in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 09:59 AM
-
By fla in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 07:20 PM
-
By pc3 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 06:09 AM
-
By sandig in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:19 PM
-
By Doc in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-27-2003, 06:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$154.76

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08