Hi
I got mine to work by typing "knoppix wheelmouse" at the initial boot prompt.
According to the instructions at F2
I have a ps/2 intellimouse with a scroll wheel that does not work with the browsers or anything else. I have tried to edit the XF86Confiig file to add the option for scrollling. The only mouse that seems to support the wheel is the usb mouse accrording to this config, but I know I've use the same mouse for other distros that have worked just fine. Anyone else get the wheel to work?
smitty
Hi
I got mine to work by typing "knoppix wheelmouse" at the initial boot prompt.
According to the instructions at F2

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 40 Cores Unlim CAL Retail License Authentic
$299.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99