Hi
I got mine to work by typing "knoppix wheelmouse" at the initial boot prompt.
According to the instructions at F2
I have a ps/2 intellimouse with a scroll wheel that does not work with the browsers or anything else. I have tried to edit the XF86Confiig file to add the option for scrollling. The only mouse that seems to support the wheel is the usb mouse accrording to this config, but I know I've use the same mouse for other distros that have worked just fine. Anyone else get the wheel to work?
smitty
Hi
I got mine to work by typing "knoppix wheelmouse" at the initial boot prompt.
According to the instructions at F2

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55