-
How can I load miniknoppix using CDWizard none Joiet CD
Im Using BartPE for my Adminstuff, work very will when using CDWizard (Bootable CD Wizard) a bartPE plugin that can be found at http://www.bootcd.narod.ru
My problem is when
I copy the Knoppix compressed fs file to <cdroot>\KNOPPIX\KNOPPIX I use the boot image supplied all runs well until it cannot fine the Knoopix fs and kicks me to a simple txt enviroment.
I believe the problem somehow is related to the fact the CD I am making is using the iso level 4, ("mkisofs.exe -iso-level 4 -volid ""CFU_Combo"" -A PEBUILDER/MKISOFS -sysid ""Win32"" -b bootsect.bin -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -hide bootsect.bin -hide boot.catalog -o ""@IsoFile@"" ""@OutDir@""")
it expects to be have joiet support, my problem is i need the miniknoppix to work with the current CD format, so basicly I would like to use miniknoppix on the same CD as my BartPE is on.
I have currently got working verious Linux distro's but would really like to get this one working as its in English..
Is their a simple way of getting this image to boot up say using ISOLINUX or simlar, or better still directly using CDWizard. any idea's as i used up all mine.
Kind Regards
Similar Threads
-
By John Richards in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-27-2005, 08:37 AM
-
By wuya in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 05:19 AM
-
By n()()dle in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By Medicate in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By HateSpitLove in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 01:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00